Housing & Income
Mesquite offers a variety of housing options for potential homeowners, ranging from modest mid-century, single-family home neighborhoods to luxury executive homes, as well as spacious acreages for those who prefer their home on the range.
Hot off the Press
Residential Growth Corridor
Over the next five years, up-and-coming new home developments will be adding 3,000 new homes along the 4.25-mile Mesquite Heritage Trail System, connecting homes, businesses, and amenities.
- Polo Ridge (1,102 home sites) – Up to $750,000s - Master-planned residential community featuring executive-level luxury homes and green spaces.
- Hagan Hill (250 home sites) – $290,000s to $440,000s - A prestigious community with many amenities.
- Ridge Ranch (750 home sites) – $280,000s to $400,000s - Charming architecture, close to schools and Lake Ray Hubbard offers water recreation.
- Trinity Pointe Village (540 sites) – Near Heartland with more plans forthcoming
- Trailwind (450 sites) – Near Heartland
Lifestyle & Amenities
Shopping, neighborhood schools and parks are conveniently located throughout the community, and residents enjoy a wide array of sporting activities, cultural events, educational opportunities and leisure activities.
76 parks and multiple recreation facilities for:
- After School Adventures
- Golf Course
- Teen Activities