Real Lifestyle and Longevity
Mesquite is a smart investment. Our city boasts a sought-after lifestyle that increases the odds of your workforce – be they top executives, long-term staff or even just-starting-out Gen Z-ers – happily staying in place for years to come. From quality schools to lush parks, endless shopping opportunities to the arts and more, Mesquite is a community for generations to enjoy.
Real ROI for Corporate, Retail and Office
Mesquite offers ample opportunity for you to build your corporate future. It’s a sure bet when you consider:
- Industrial partners enjoy competitive market rents within North Texas/DFW
- More than 12 million square feet of industrial inventory in the Mesquite sub-market brings an average $5.73 market rent and $79 sale price per square foot
- Mesquite continues to be an industrial leader with $1.9 billion in asset value
- The current absorption rate is 215,000 square feet annually with 1.9 million square feet currently under construction
- A robust industrial base proves to be a consistent for the investor, the tenant and the workforce who depends on opportunity
Retail is a solid economic performer in Mesquite
- We boast nearly 10 million square feet of national, regional and Mom and Pop retail stores that generate $14.57 - $18.22 average rents in the Mesquite and Town East sub-markets
- With $2 billion in asset value and rent growth projection of 0.7% - 2.1%, Mesquite’s retail industry performance consistently leads the pack in North Texas cities
- Town East Mall reports 93% - 98% occupancy year-round
- A fifth mall anchor – Dick’s Sporting Goods - opened in 2018
- Many national brands enjoy top-performing stores here in Mesquite’s retail hub
The Office sector is growing in Mesquite, with 65,000 square feet of class A office under construction along IH-30, adding to Mesquite’s healthcare industry. Average market rents of $19.42 and sale price of $181 per square foot position Mesquite for growth in the office arena, coupled with strong population growth that is providing more administrative and healthcare professionals to the workforce every day.
Live and work
Mesquite invests in its
businesses and its citizens, which creates a great return for all. There are
more than 70 local parks, innovative school programs, historic sites, abundant
shopping and dining, a tremendous amount of entertainment options and so much
more – all signifying the investment the city and its citizens have made in this place we
invite you to call home.
And speaking of homes, Mesquite is rated as one of the top 10 locations where Millennials are buying residences. Real estate ratings show Mesquite enjoying a 13.4% boost in value this past year, while remaining below the DFW average per square foot price for purchase and for rent.
Whether you like to invest based on the numbers, instinct or potential, you’ll find all indicators pointing to Mesquite.