How We Help Business
Welcome to Mesquite's portal for business programs. As a business leader, you want to focus on
the business of doing business in Mesquite, so we have proactively rallied our
team to bring the resources you need to you. The Business Retention and
Expansion Task Force is a group of Mesquite’s core stakeholder organizations –
the City of Mesquite, Mesquite ISD, Eastfield College, Workforce
Solutions Greater Dallas and the Mesquite Chamber of Commerce. The BRE
Task Force is the driving partnership that connects commerce and community by
serving our industry neighbors.
Keeping the focus on common vision and working hand-in-hand, our partnership delivers platforms and programs for all areas of industry. Collectively, we empower success for the people that drive the Mesquite economy – whether it be the share-holder, the worker, or the solo entrepreneur.
Partnership services include:
- Workforce pipeline, recruitment and development
- Grants and training resources
- Promotion and networking opportunities
- Assistance through City processes
- Communication pipeline for local business information
- Small business workshops
2019 Schedule of events and new programs
Small Business Events: Open to the public
- October 15, 2019: Entrepreneurship to the Fourth Power/Budgeting and Financials
- November 12, 2019: 2nd Annual Entrepreneurs Day
Commercial Industry Events: Invitation only
- October 3-4, 2019: Manufacturing Day Workshops and Tours
Ready to move into a space?
Our office also helps businesses with the development process. Contact us if you have questions or need assistance. The City of Mesquite website offers answers and documents relative to the many questions you may have regarding permits, site plans, ordinances and how to sign up for a pre-application meeting.