Housing & Income
Mesquite offers a variety of housing options for potential homeowners, ranging from modest mid-century, single-family home neighborhoods to luxury executive homes, as well as spacious acreages for those who prefer their home on the range.
Residential Growth Corridor
Over the next five years, up-and-coming new home developments will be adding 3,000 new homes along the 4.25-mile Mesquite Heritage Trail System, connecting homes, businesses, and amenities.
- Polo Ridge (1,102 home sites) – Up to $750,000s - Master-planned residential community featuring executive-level luxury homes and green spaces.
- Hagan Hill (250 home sites) – $290,000s to $440,000s - A prestigious community with many amenities.
- Ridge Ranch (750 home sites) – $280,000s to $400,000s - Charming architecture, close to schools and Lake Ray Hubbard offers water recreation.
- Iron Horse Village (330 home sites) – $235,000-$310,000 - Multi-purpose project featuring townhomes and single-family bungalows.
- Skymark (540 sites) – Near Heartland with more plans forthcoming
- Trailwind (450 sites) – Near Heartland
Lifestyle & Amenities
Shopping, neighborhood schools and parks are conveniently located throughout the community, and residents enjoy a wide array of sporting activities, cultural events, educational opportunities and leisure activities.
76 parks and multiple recreation facilities for:
- After School Adventures
- Golf Course
- Teen Activities